.

Electric Blanket For Cats Starts Fire

Fire on Bay Road in Menlo Park began with search for warmth.



An electric blanket started a fire on at 407 Bay Road in Menlo Park Friday afternoon.

Fire investigators said the blanket was kept on at all times to provide a warm space for the cats who live in the home.
 
No one was injured in the blaze. The fire caused about $10,000 dollars in damages to the home. 




Follow us on Twitter | Like our Facebook page | Get our daily newsletter | Blog for us 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something