St. Patrick's Day is coming up and there are plenty of places in Menlo Park where you can celebrate with Irish spirits.
Patch picked five places where you can raise your glasses and bask in the warmth of good friends, without straying too far from home.
1) You can book an elegant Sunday brunch at Madera, located at 2825 Sand Hill Rd. by calling 650.561.1540 or making a reservation through OpenTable.
2) LB Steak, located at 868 Santa Cruz Avenue, is having a festive feast on Sunday at 4 p.m. Call 650.321.8980 to make reservations.
3) The Oasis will serve up the usual, but the place will likely be full of lively leprechauns, ringing in the day of the shamrock. The beer garden is located at 241 El Camino Real. Reservations are not necessary.
4) For a why-not-throw-the-peanut-shells-on-the-floor vibe, try The Dutch Goose, located at 3567 Alameda de las Pulgas. No reservations required.
5) Don't want to be surrounded by green-clad people in a public place? Pick up some brewskis from The Willows Market. The local business has hundreds of interesting libations on the shelves, located at 60 Middlefield Road.
What will you be doing on St. Patrick's Day? Tell us in the comments.
Also on Patch:
Who Are the Richest People in Menlo Park and Atherton?
Fired Menlo Park Gymnastics Instructor Demands Investigation
Stately Menlo Park Home: $6.25 Million
Mexican Restaurant To Please Picky Eaters in Menlo Park
Cash Toll Booths Going The Way of The Dodo