This Easter Sunday, surprise the adults at your celebration with a holiday-inspired cocktail. Here are three tasty drinks to liven up the day, courtesty of BevMo!.
The Easter Fizz
- Pour 2 ounces of brandy, 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, and 1 ounce cream or half and half into a shaker filled with ice. Shake hard until a thin froth forms.
- Strain into a lowball or martini glass and dust with a sprinkling of nutmeg.
Candy Cream Egg Martini
- Chill your martini glass in the freezer for 15 minutes. Take the glass out and very quickly drizzle the chocolate syrup across the glass in several directions. Place glass immediately back in the freezer.
- Add 1 cup of ice to a cocktail shaker then pour in 1 ounce of Crème de Cacao, .5 ounce of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, 1 ounce of Bailey's Caramel Irish Cream and a splash of whipped cream vodka then shake until well chilled.
- Scoop a good sized dollop of caramel syrup into the bottom of your glass. This will be the "yolk" of the creamy egg center.
- Gently pour your martini over the caramel sauce, and top it off with the mini Cadbury (Candy) Cream Egg on a cocktail pick.
The Fuzzy Bunny Martini
- Separate the jelly beans according to color and add jelly beans to mason jars or empty bottles. Fill the mason jars with vodka.
- Put a lid on the jars and keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, making sure to give the jars a shake once a day. After 2-3 days strain the vodka using cheese cloth into clean containers.
- Pour two ounces of jelly bean infused vodka into a champagne flute and top with champagne. Garnish with jelly beans, and enjoy!
What's your favorite Easter cocktail? Scroll down and tell us in the comments.
Also on Patch:
- Train Strikes Person Near Charleston Road in Palo Alto
- Police to Saturate Menlo Park Roads
- Obama To Visit Atherton
- Nightmare on Elm Street: Mistrial Called in “Monster Cave” Case
- Excessive Force Lawsuits Cost Menlo Park Police
Keep up with the latest news from Menlo Park and Atherton - follow Patch!
Sign up for Menlo Park-Atherton Patch’s daily newsletter
"Like” us on Facebook
"Follow” us on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with the communities of Menlo Park and Atherton? Start your own blog here.